Direct from the publisher!
Call at our museum or order by post
Rails Through The Bush.
At last, after 10 years out of print, Rail Heritage WA is proud to announce the much-awaited second edition of
Adrian Gunzburg and Jeff Austin's definitive history of Western Australian Timber, Firewood and Contractors railways and
This greatly enhanced new edition features:
- 304 pages, hard-bound with colour dust jacket
- New landscape format, featuring many full-page photos
- Superb B&W photo reproduction by the Duo-tone process
- Revised and updated text, photographs and maps
- Many colour photos, previously unpublished
- Scale drawings of many locos at 1:64 for modelling
Available now, price $99.
Post and packing to anywhere in Australia: $13 first book, plus $2 each additional book.
Send your order now to: Rail Heritage WA,
P.O. Box 363, Bassendean, W.A. 6934.
To order this wonderful new book, click here.
Click an image below for book image pop-up.